Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Help my investment property is killing me financially

One call I made to a customer was mid afternoon. I spoke to his daughter who informed me that they had a property up in QLD that was costing them money and was slowly sucking them dry from the financial perspective.

The Value of the property was buy the bank $265K.
They recently had an offer 2 months prior for $270k.
The Total cost of for them to exit the property was $285k b/c they had a fixed interest rate with the bank previously on an interest only mortgage.

Add on to this the additional owner corporation (previously known as Body Corp) fees, land, water and sewage rates the Vendor was out of pocket, the interest payments and the Vendor was out of pocket upto $20k per years. The vendor saw this investment as a heavy financial burden that was dragging them down.

I was able to provide a solution which if you cut to the chase allowed them to cancel out their out of pocket expense of $20K per year and have the property sold on vendor terms and reduce the risk to the vendors property and themselves.

Therefore the buyer was happy, the vendor is happy.

If you are in a similar situation or know of someone who is then contact me ASAP.

I can solve the problem.

Call me on +61.418538094 if outside Australia or 0418538094 if inside Australia.

My Name is Andrew McFayden
I'm Here to Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment